16th July - Bath Duathlon (Adults, youth & juniors)
Update 10th June 2016: We have now been given reasonable expectation that the circuit WILL be ready for the race on the 16th July. As soon as the work has started on the resurfacing will will email all the competitors, we expect this to be done this month (July).
The Race will start at 15:00 hrs with registration opening at 13:30. Further details will be posted here soon.
Refunds and transfers
As we are now within 1 month of the events there can be no more refunds, only deferral to next year's event, This is possible up to 14 days before the event.
- Youth (15/16 year old)/Juniors (17/18/19 year old) 3000m run (2 laps) / (10 laps) cycle / 1½km (1 lap) run
* South West Duathlon Championship Race (Youth only)*
*First lap run is on the circuit, second around the perimeter.
- Adults 3k (2 laps) run / 15k (10 laps) cycle / 1½km (1 lap) run *First lap run is on the circuit, second around the perimeter.
- Individual marked bike racking
- Chip timing including the circuit laps
- Medals to all finishers
- Toilets and changing rooms
- Refreshments & parking
- First lap of the first run is on the circuit, second run is on the perimeter grass.
- Prizes to first 3 in Adults, youth and juniors (male and female)
Cycling takes place on the closed road, tarmac circuit, which is 1.5 km in length and has two hairpin bends. Any geared bike is suitable. This is a non-drafting race. If you are using tribars you must be in control of your bike at all times, especially on the bends! Further race details will be posted here and emailed to competitors that have entered.
Entries are still available here:
Bath Duathlon 7th May Tristars (8 - 13 year olds)
Results for 2016 are here
Next race for Tristars: 18th March 2017